Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's officially been over a year of TTC

One year and one month ago we decided to try for another baby, we didn't think it would take very long- an when 4 cycle later we were pregnant, I was overjoyed. Only to lose that baby 11 weeks later. Now I an fully recovered from my D&C and cycle 1 post polyp removal was a bust. Cycle day 10 is here and I am hoping this cycle is shorter that the other 4 since my miscarriage. Charlie is having a varicocelectomy in 3 weeks and I really hope that doesn't mess up is ttc this cycle. His semen analysis was not so good... Low count, low motility, high rate or abnormal morphology, low viability. But he has got me pregnant once in the last year so there must be some good swimmers in there somewhere! I am hoping to give him amazing news on father's day- that we are expecting. But I am not getting my hopes up since I don't know if I will even ovulate by then.

I am relieve that I found a new ob/gyn who is helping me. Once I see the positive test he will monitor my hcg I make sure it's doubling like it shoul and give me an ultrasound before 8 weeks to see a beautiful heartbeat. My previous doctor didn't even draw my blood to check my hcg level until I started bleeding at 11 weeks.

And we also have officially decided on our rainbow's name! If it's a girl, it will be Alexia Leigh. And if its a boy we will have Maximus Allen. I cannot wait to meet my little rainbow, now all I am waiting on is the 2 pink lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment