Monday, January 9, 2012

why did i step on the scale?

i decided i wanted to know how much my two and a half year old weighed yesterday. and since the only way to get her on the scale it to weigh myself, then hold her and weigh both of us, i figured why not. now i want to know why i decided to do that. it was horrible. i have gained fifteen lbs since my miscarriage. ugh.

i thought i would be at at least the same weight. for two weeks after my mc, i had no appetite and hardly ate. and since then i have been just eating nomal. i know too its not a huge weight gain but i was already over weight so now i have to deal with in my ttc journey. i really need to lose some weight asap. it makes things even worse knowing im carrying around all this extra weight.

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel too bad about the weight gain. I also gained 15-20 pounds after my mc. I have never been the type of person to gain weight unless pregnant. It was hard. I changed my diet with no luck of losing it. So now it's on to working out. I also came across a post on BBC that approx 50 women also gained 10+ pounds after mc. Keep your head up, hun. You're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jenn...I think it's normal..,I've been drowning my sorrows in Reeses Pieces and ice cream myself! Hang in there and try to take baby steps toward a healthier you...thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete